Saturday, September 22, 2012

Favorite YouTube Videos For Classroom Management


There are simply a jagillion videos on YouTube and it's really hard to find the one that will suite a teacher's classroom management needs. Here are my top 5 Classroom Management videos I use in the classroom. First a foremost I could not get through a day without a little Harry Kindergarten.

I've embedded one for you to get a taste. Just a heads up, the videos that display after this are not necessarily appropriate for a classroom. I'm not going to click on it no matter how much my students beg. You just never know. As always with YouTube or any other site on the internet review first and proceed with caution.


Harry Kindergarten - Clean Up Robot
Harry Kindergarten- It's Time To Clean Up
Harry Kindergarten- Come To The Carpet
Harry Kindergarten - Criss-Cross Applesauce
Harry Kindergarten - If You're A Kid